I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

cuteness!

Courtesy of Laura, for some reason I find this adorable.


I'm feeling lazy right now so I won't write about the weekend. Rest assured, there was plenty of eating, drinking, and crawling around an old fort pretending to be attacked by the Japanese. I got to see Frances thrown into a pool, I got to sleep in, and I got to float in and out of a drunken haze for three whole days. Oh, and there was pulled pork. Best Labor Day weekend ever. Thank you to Berta and also to Brian's parents for hosting separate 2007 Labor Day BBQ extravaganzas, they were both very delightful and damaging to both my liver and intestines. I love it!

It's hard to be back at work, but luckily this next couple of weeks is sandwiched nicely between the Labor Day extended weekend and the Maria's bachelorette drink-till-we-can't-find-our-way-back-to-the-hotel-room party in Vegas. Can't wait!



No comments: