I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

just another manic wednesday

I am tired today. And not so good at finding things to entertain myself on the internets, since I have the attention span of a dust mite coupled with the routine of an obsessive compulsive. But I did find an interesting idea on another blog that I just might be bored enough to attempt.

The idea is this: take a picture a day to document your year. I guess that's supposed to start the first of the year, but better late than never. I think it's a neat idea since it would be really cool at the end of the year to see all the stuff you'd done over the last 365 days. And it's not that hard to do: read, I am lazy and anything requiring much more than a click of the camera button once a day is most likely not gonna get done. It still may not get done, but I can imagine going strong for at least a week or two. Then when I have exhausted all the poses of Shelly, Hector, and Janessa, I will decide to end this project the way I've ended all others: abruptly and without remorse.

I got a Betta this weekend. He has been christened Lawrence. I give him a year tops, if he's lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a Betta yesterday. he is a blue fish we have not find a name or him.