I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm not nice

...and I have never really claimed to be. So why does it continue to surprise people when they find out that I'm actually kind of a bitch? I personally think it's part of my charm, but of course my opinion is a bit biased. I can be nice...and I am fiercely loyal to my close friends, but other than that...I'm a grab bag of spite, revenge, prejudice, and condenscention. I have done some very bad things that I probably shouldn't have, but I choose to move on rather than dwell on them/learn from my mistakes. I'm not PC and the whole idea of attempting to please everyone to the point where you suppress your whole ability to express yourself makes me want to vomit epithets. Which is not to say that I can't behave myself, of course I wouldn't scream out "I hate Asians" in a sushi bar like some people. Ahem. Lucky for me, I choose to surround myself with like minds who are smart enough to know the difference between acting like a snatch and really being one. I have come to appreciate and recognize people who have the same mentality (and dare I say, razor sharp wit?) as I do, and surprisingly, there're a lot of us out there. Of course, as Janessa and I once asked our father, given the option to be dazzlingly beautiful or insanely intelligent, I would still be hard pressed to choose the smarts. Thankfully, I will never have to make this choice, as the heavens have chosen to bless me with both already. Thank you, Jesus! See, he is there for some things besides sports championships.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Psssst. I hate someone in this blog