I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Starting Fresh

I have decided that the anonymity of the past 27 years of my life has become too much to bear and would now enjoy some notoriety via the interweb. However, I am exceptionally lazy and inept when it comes to formatting/programming anything online, and so this is going to be a slow process. I already have a blog on Myspace but since as I mentioned I am fast approaching the age when it's kind of less acceptable to be showcased on a site of Myspace's dubious reputation, I will simply copy and paste all my blogs across both millieus. I'm not guaranteeing that I will have anything interesting to say, but since writing makes me happy and having a blog is a kind of sorry replacement for my lifelong dream of becoming an author...this is what you get.

No comments: