I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Thursday, June 28, 2007

apparently they haven't been to new brunswick

I'm tired. So I'm hoping these pictures speak for themselves. Don't be fooled though, Reno is not all fun and games. Let me just say, if I had a dollar for every overweight hooker I saw there, I would not have left $100 in the hole.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Every time I take out the camera, I always end up with a picture like this.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the bathroom at the Circus Circus...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...again


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Janessa was angry to be left out of this one. Is it any wonder people think we're bitches?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are both $100 chips. What else are you gonna do with them?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Janessa in eager anticipation of Baxter's birthday present

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the throes of ecstasy at the prospect of making her very own animal cookies. Which, by the way, were promised but not delivered. I want that elephant, baby.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We were in the middle of the street for at least 20 minutes, much to the dismay of the guys we were with.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I look insane.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Janessa and Baxter...double trouble.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baxter and Baxter again.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this was when we began to hear the steady whine of Brian complaining that we were taking forever under that sign...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We really shouldn't be allowed in gift shops.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See what I mean? Unfortunately, the angle neglects to show the red third of the hat. I'm regretting not taking a picture with the homosexual cat who was a self-proclaimed shopaholic.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hector discovered these fantastic cups that you could etch things into, providing us with hours of fun whilst drinking, and a truce at last between me and Anthony when we finally figured out a way we could both be Baxters.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baxter wasn't too good to get in the street with us


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and neither was this random girl we pulled in while she was walking by


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm shocked none of us were hit by a car


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is actually quite a dangerous situation...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uhh...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take 2


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She brought it upon herself


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at Janelle's hair as it blows in the artificial wind


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The last thing Reno saw as Brian drove off into the sunset...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures of the overweight hookers in reno. gross!