I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Monday, June 11, 2007

sleeeepies...


Man, this not drinking is not as fun as drinking. But this weekend I did better than last weekend on my third week of vowing to stay dry till Janessa's birthday. Shots/alcoholic beverages consumed last weekend: 12. Shots/alcoholic beverages consumed this weekend: 0. Aaaggg. Let me tell you, it is hard to continue drinking water when everyone else is not. But the lack of panic while driving home and focusing all my efforts on not running into the guardrails was a little nice. Only two weeks to go, and I'm trying to calm my aching liver, because at this point I think it needs alcohol to live.

Also, world beware because after watching three soccer games this weekend played by boys ten and under, I may be in danger of wanting to procreate. They were so adorable the way they hugged each other and were so happy after one of them would score. I lost my voice screaming for Andrew's team and actually got so into the game as to threaten the lives of the other team's players. Oh no, I'm not above making fun of/ doing bodily harm to a child.

I'm bored right now, but this helped a little.



No comments: