I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Friday, November 30, 2007

and now I’ve seen everything

Really, Togos? Really, you're gonna have a full bar in the back?

I went today for lunch on the recommendation of the guys at work and walked in the back way, only to find myself in a seedy darkened bar getting leered at by 6 or 7 barflies who didn't seem put off by my two sizes too big pants and last night's makeup. Classy. For a split second I was panicked and contemplated running out the door the way I came in but then I remembered that I am a seasoned pro and have been in one or two bars in my day. I walked around the bar and into the light of day where my Mexican friends were bustling about behind the togos counter, ready to prepare me my delicous sandwich any way I wanted it.

Ah yes, now we're cooking with gas.

No comments: