I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

let’s eat till our hearts explode!

There is one thing I pride myself on doing well. Well, two things. Three if you count that thing with the hula hoop and ping pong balls. But for the purposes of this blog, the thing I pride myself in above all others is my ability to pack in the vittles. And I mean pack. I can outeat a 400 pound man who was just told they restocked the cocktail shrimp at the buffet. When eating, I have the capability to completely disregard the multiple warning signs my brain sends my stomach receptors, flimsily trying to tell me to stop, please, for the love of God, stop before something gives. I'll go to the emergency room just to prove a point.

For this reason, the coming holiday season is going to kick some serious ass.

I already have two desserts in my refrigerator.

No comments: