I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Andre

Apparently I am the last to learn about the sweet rewards of Andre champagne. I accidentally discovered it at Albertson's on account of it was 2 bottles for $9 and like any hot blooded American woman I couldn't pass up that tasty offer. For the price of an (expensive) drink at a fine libation establishment, I could get nicely tossed in the privacy of my own home or, say, an enclosed hot tub. And I'm only out 9 dollars and the memory of the night's events. A pretty good deal, if you ask me.



This is not the one I consumed, as I carefully selected the bottles with the highest alcohol content. I'm not stupid. Pink is pretty but 9% alcohol by volume is better than 7% by any standards.

Side note: when I searched Google images for a picture of Andre champagne, one of the first results came from a page on my college website. Coincidence? Or a cleverly coded message from God himself to drink more champagne? You be the judge.

No comments: