I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Friday, July 6, 2007

wow I'm old

This birthday doesn't really feel like anything special...except that when anyone mentions I'm now 28 I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. Yikes. Should I have things more on track by now? Meh...

Anyway, happy birthday to Chrilzy who also shares this as the day he emerged wet and bloody from his mother's womb. To anyone I know in the area who also happens to be reading this...I'm planning on going to E&O tomorrow night followed by some light to moderate dancing at the Loft. Call me for details if you're interested, or just show up and surprise me. I'm not planning on getting sauced so if you're looking for a repeat of last year when I had to be hoisted up the stairs to my apartment without the help of my own legs, you will be sorely disappointed...

No comments: