I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

do you like the glaze on my shapely jug? I made that.

Man I am so backed up at work, on account of I was out almost all of last week, not including the days I was in but only pretending to work. That makes it hard to come back and deal with all the shit I should have taken care of by now. My life is difficult.

Anyway, since I am tired and not feeling like being wordy today, I will just do what I always do when lazy...post pictures of my happy fun time. The last two weeks were filled with eating, drinking, and merrymaking, not in small part due to the fact that all my closest friends/family and sibling (and myself) just happened to be born within the same two week time span. But before I begin, look at this.



Laura found this today. The owners are saying it's real...but as evidenced by the large artificial heart on Francis' fat bottom, we know the truth. Hair dye - not just for humans anymore.

Pics from Laura/Janelle's birthday extravaganza:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Now some from 4th of July at Laura's:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And I felt this sequence needed to be set apart, if only because Jimmy took a heroic amount of Patron in one gulp, and because I puked immediately after.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good times.

No comments: