I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT TEMPTATION

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

i’m sickly

and at work. Poor me. I don't know who got me sick and I don't want to point any fingers, but all I will say is that Janessa is at least a day ahead in this sickness than I am. So. There's that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Columbus Day. I know I did. I coughed and snotted my way across town as I ran the errands I should have run this weekend but didn't because I spent hours in traffic in SF trying to look at the blue angels thousands of feet above me in between eucalyptus leaves. But I did get to see and touch a ferret.

Now I need to study for a Psychology challenge test so I can get $2,000 back from school. I've never taken psych but considering the quality of general ed at Brooks, I'm pretty sure I can pass it with my limited knowledge of Pavlov and the superego and the kama sutra. There's gotta be a site on the internet that will teach me everything I need to know by tomorrow night. Right? Sure.


No comments: